About Me

My photo
Hi My name is Liseth and one of the things I remember most when I was growing up was watching my grandmother sew fabric into the most beautiful creations. That's where my love for sewing came from. I love to travel and learn different cultures. As well hike and spend time with loved ones. My future goal: I hope to one day go to Thailand and Bora Bora.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hiking ....Bridge to Nowhere!

So this Sunday should be interesting, I'm going on a hike that my cousin told me that her parents went on called: Bridge to nowhere in Azusa, CA.

There is is an isolated concrete bridge perched over the San Gabriel River leading neither from nor to any destination. It is a total of 9 mile hike round trip about 4 1/2 hour hike. 


They say the most challenging think about the hike is to see how many times you can avoid water to cross to the other side...in other words you will get wet!




here's some other pics that I found on the sites for this trail, oh and some people even bungee jump on the bridge too!









16 comments:

  1. Wow. So, are you gonna bungee when you get on the bridge? : )

    Think of the awesome post that would be.lol.

    -Melina : D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I would love to see that bridge! Let us know about your trip when you are back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This hike looks like so much fun in such a beautiful spot! Have a great time. I hope you will have pics on your blog next week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful place and photo. Not so much on the bungee-jumping though:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a pretty bridge, even if it leads to nowhere. Hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure do get around! Beautiful site and great fun. This is the stuff of memories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a wonderful trip - the pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a great time. Can't wait to see your pics when you post them. =)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, it looks quite pretty. Bungee jumpers are a little touched don't ya think? Looking forward to seeing your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like it will be a beautiful adventure! Stay safe!
    -RomanticThoughts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this looks like an adventure. Totally fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my I won't bungee jump. I will take picks and post them here :o)

    ReplyDelete