About Me

My photo
Hi My name is Liseth and one of the things I remember most when I was growing up was watching my grandmother sew fabric into the most beautiful creations. That's where my love for sewing came from. I love to travel and learn different cultures. As well hike and spend time with loved ones. My future goal: I hope to one day go to Thailand and Bora Bora.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Cloning Please?

Do you ever feel like if there were more of you, how much you could accomplish. Currently my job is stretching me thin I'm learning and covering work in one building and when we are short staffed (all the time LOL) or the manager is leaving early I go to another building and cover there thus doing a few extra work hours after my regular shift. Meanwhile behind the scenes planning my wedding and working on my fixer upper house. I have been really tired last few weeks, though instead of complaining I'm going to be thankfully I have a job and my health. What are you thankful for?

9 comments:

  1. Wow - your life is full Isabelle! Congrats on your upcoming wedding! Its so important for us to step back and give thanks, just as you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are blessed to have such a full life. :) Best wishes on the upcoming wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isabelle... I wish I could be cloned for a while too... not enough hours in the day... congrats on your upcoming wedding... you will get there like we all do!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your wedding Isabelle :)
    Yes i can totally understand you :) since i also need to add few more hours to my day from somewhere ;)lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thankful for my family the ones by blood and the extended.

    It sounds like a lot on your plate. Take it one day at a time and you'll get through it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isabella, congrats on your wedding and your house. Remember, it all doesn't have to be done NOW.

    I'm thankful for my job and that my hand is recovering.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, if there were more of me I'd fire them for spending so much time on the net:)) That being said I am thankful there's just one and therefore I can't do that as I still have to count on me;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not sure it would be good too have too many more of me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm thankful for my boys! They keep me straight!

    ReplyDelete