About Me

My photo
Hi My name is Liseth and one of the things I remember most when I was growing up was watching my grandmother sew fabric into the most beautiful creations. That's where my love for sewing came from. I love to travel and learn different cultures. As well hike and spend time with loved ones. My future goal: I hope to one day go to Thailand and Bora Bora.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Be Challenged!

Calling all shops!!!!

If you are looking to improve your shop, get more exposure and or meet a great group of encouraging Etsy members then check this out:


http://www.etsy.com/teams/7512/promotional-frenzy-team


Since I've been in this group I've learned about: blogging, flicr, stumble, treasuries. These are just a few examples how we help promote each other. The more exposure you get the more sales, doesn't this sound good? We could all use a little help.

Be creative! Think outside the box!


Share your ideas how we call all improve our shop or our daily routines!

21 comments:

  1. Great plug for Promotional Frenzy. I've learned tons, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ********* !!! GO TEAM !!! *********

    ReplyDelete
  3. :)) Love it! Thanks for promoting the team. Very glad you are enjoying it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Thumbs up* Way to go, Isabelle! Our team ROCKS. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great plug for a great team! I've learned a ton in the few months that I have been a member. Awesome group of ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE our team. Like I said in my blog post today...BEST. TEAM. EVER. Handsdown! So much networking and support for each other here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This team is amazing, I couldn't agree more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thumbs up! I love taking part in the team.(anitanirma)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I couldn't agree more! I feel like this team has helped so much in getting my business on track...

    ReplyDelete
  10. You go girl! I for one, have learned a great deal from this team. Even some stuff I didn't want to, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so right....I love this team and it is so challenging but you have to go with it as you do not want to miss out on a thing....lol...that is why I read every blog instead of every second one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the team spirit here! it is quite a dedication, but i believe the rewards are huge!

    great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this team. I have learned so much by being here and my sales have increased because of all the promoting we do for each other. I don't think there is any other team like it... we are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great team and lots of team spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay team! Way to promo the promo team! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. uniquecozytreasures - Promo Frenzy is a great team.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yay for the promotional frenzy team! Go Team!!!!

    ReplyDelete